Monday, February 1

H.O.T

It's Monday. Have to back Kampar today. what a pity of me. :(

Time departed : 8.15 a.m
Time reached : 10.45 a.m

Is it PRO or NOOB ? haha.. Of course, PRO!! Imma so proud of you, jiayi . =)

Back to the topic, this few days I almost don't have a good sleep. I mean every day have to wake up in the early morning. As such, Fri 8 a.m class ; Sat 6.30 a.m , lend mom my hands and night went for my bestie, Angelynn Low's 21 birthday party till 1 a.m only reached home ; Sun 7.30 a.m awoke and went for shopping with siblings and 2 a.m only went for bed ; and Mon, ya it's today, 7. 30 a.m woke up again ( actually alarm was set 7 a.m but I overslept ) :P

So, the whole way going Kampar i was just sleeping. :| Idk know, the eyelids like so heavy and it felf keep consoled me to close up even thought i had pinched my cheeks quite number of times but it doesn't work. ZzZzz

It's afternoon. The weather make me damn sleepy. But what had suffered me was that I cant fall asleep at all because the weather is damn fcking H.O.T and it made me lazy to do anything include bath. =p

I had complaint to my pi that why the weather is extremely hot. W.H.Y?
Then he asked me to bath but I just blablabla to him because i lazy to move.. :(

After that went down to living room which is a heaven for me because it always can make me feel cool even thought it was a big sun outside. With condition that if close all the doors. :D

Suddenly, 'ring ring ring'... It's ice cream seller coming~!!!
Hoo-ray.. I'm gonna to grab it one!

Taadaah! the left side is mine! =)

So have to end here because I want to enjoy my ice cream right now.teehee =) Bye~


p/s : (My throat is getting dry even I already drink so much water :(
maybe that night I drank so much Tiger then the other day din't drink much water.

How can cure my sore throat? any ideas? you're welcome to drop any suggestions to me. thanks~ =)

xoxo

0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails