Wednesday, February 10

Birthday ♥ -part 1


Last 2weeks, I keep back to hometown every weekend, purpose is to attend one of my bestie's 21 birthday party.

The birthday girl - Angelynn Low. =)

See how good am I? Normally I won't simply back want, but because of you, how I also want rush back for it!! it's your first 21 in your life wor.. sure I'll there to support you, give you face !! tee-hee

Feel touching? treat me better forever as reward ya. ;* hahaha

Let me share some of the picture of that day.

Birthday girl = lenglui *-*

food of that day. but I din't try all. =( Miss them

Cake of that day. Frankly say,I really very like her cake. Some friends say it looked like her wedding cake. XD
how you guys think?

Time to sing birthday song~see, we sang few version of birthday song. i thk she is very touching of that as ah Loke was so funny and anticipated himself in making warm the atmosphere and everybody is high on that night!

make a wish, make a wish, hope all my wishes can come true =)

cheers~

2 sweet couples =) the two besties in my heart ♥

of cause, with her sweetheart. XD
so match right? *-*


And a must, take pic = ex-4 flowers ! haha. miss those time deeply. we're Do-re-mi- fa~ XD


acting. haha,don so lanci my dear, normal people hard to get my kiss wan leh. so precious u know! haha


算你识货la.. haha *wooahh*

finally, girls' group picture. eh jiayi, what's wrong to your front hair? wanna take part as one of main character? XD


* once we act cute *

guy's group picture. who's the most handsome? =p

Around 12++am, we accompany her till her bf and her relatives were busy cleaning the place, we only surrender to back home.

I very like this photo. It's natural and you look sweet. I tot you're the bride that night because you almost can fight with bride d. =) *i'm praising you lo,haha*


again, Happy Birthday to you, my sweetheart ♥

1 cow shits:

angelynn said...

dear~~~ im so touch d~~ n so sorry tat i dint noe you realy got wrote sumthg bout me in ur post..kakakaka~~ tat day i tot u was jz kidding~~ so im very surprised to read sumthgs bout me here...hahahah...so love u~~~ muacksss~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails