Wednesday, February 10

UNEXPECTED!! =)

Unexpected!! Unexpected!! Really UNEXPECTED la weiii...

LUCKY ! LUCKY! LUCKY!

Peeps, I think you all sure curious and scold me that why I keep shout 'unexpected' and 'lucky' without reason? You think I'm too stressed till crazy right?? NOnono.. I feel myself extremely LUCKY !! Unexpectedly!! XD hahaa..

Let me tell you why..


It is Because... I'm just WON a STICKY sweet just now at pasar malam, Kampar!! Even it's just a sweet, but it is enough to make me excited whole night while it's only sold at One U.

*blinkblink*


Not only that, I also get 3 of my favorite magazines!! Oh my...!! I cant stop of my excitement now!! I wanna screamed OUT~~~~~~~~~~ xDDD

I'm the first serve of the yeah! magazine as it only would be sold every Thursday! But today only Wednesday, I get it on my hand!! * fresh* =DD

Fuyoh~ tonight is gonna be a good night for me~ ! I might ask my mom buy 4D for me as I feel I so lucky enough! Maybe will get first prize? so I no need study so hard now! Haah! *impossible la, dream mode on! *

Well, I have to bath now, so that I have time to enjoy reading my magazine and eat my Sticky sweet~ hohoho..!!

Don't jealous me,peeps. ;) You might be the lucky one day.

Have a nice night.


xoxo

2 cow shits:

sfong said...

haha siao po..... why u can win that one? has any special event there?.. sticky sweet so nice one!! n also so exp... u must eat slowly lo dun finished it left one for me.... thanks ya....

Unknown said...

haha! yea, did you heard about mary go round? they came kampar here while it was pasar malam. wheee. haven finish yet la. if u come find me den i share u one la! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails