Tuesday, February 9

a Day ☆

Just want to share here with a little bit about my siblings :)

One day in a restaurant, if not mistaken its name Leo's cafe. what I remembered most is it locates beside Mr.Teppanyaki. We bet there is cheaper for us, so we decide to dine in as our lunch! =D


Chicken mushroom rice. I din't expert it will taste so good =D sruuuptttt~

It's a combo set, which include a drink and a dessert. Ice-lemon tea still okay, but the pudding taste abit weird. not very Q.. :|

curi ambil foto! heehee. she OS : don kacao me, I'm already starving. Want eat now!

he : hrmm, the taste still not too bad la.. mom teached that cant waste food!

Taaadaah! so kawa-iiii! XD feel like really sit inside the bowl. =p

So.. I tried it too. err, a bit looked dumb =|
Whatever la, as long as that day I was enjoyed!! :D

I realized that even if your buddies cant accompany you for shopping, don't forget we still have our family members that will always stand with you.
So please do appreciate them. Do back visit them during this coming Chinese New Year too.
They miss you so much.


Advanced wish all of you, Happy Chinese New Year . Cheers~ :)


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I L❤vE MY familY

0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails