Wednesday, February 24

gimme more TIME

Oh my goodness! Time is precious for me now,what am I doing here,still?

I supposed to take all notes and related textbooks in front of me,then 'eat & digest' them whole 30 hours for me! (if it's possible that 1day 30 hours)

Sigh,why treat us like that? oh GOD! *maybe is the management's fault, not GOD.

I still haven't fully enjoyed my CNY yet! I even on CNY mood now!

I miss home; I miss Mom ; I miss FOOD!! and one more,miss Air-cond! ARrrgh >.<

Stress, Stress, Stress!!

Let me showed part of my schedule in the following days and weeks that I MUST to do:

27/2/2010 - Business Finance Mid-term (Chap 1 to 4)
2/3/2010 - Audit Practice Mid-term (Chap 1 to 6)
5/3/2010 - Taxation Mid-term (Chap 1 to 5)
6/3/2010 - Performance Management (Chap 1 to 4)

p/s: Company law Midterm yet to be confirmed.

8/3/2010 - Taxation Assignment due date
19/3/2010 - Company law Assignment due date

I just showed part of it. It's getting more that I have to face later.

So how you feel? I even get lost on Taxation part since before CNY. How can I chase back the syallabus and go thru the test le? Do you think i can survive ? I really can't imagine of it!

The only thing i can do is....
Pray hard now!! =( study hard also, I MUST!!!

0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails