Monday, June 14

outing post

Last Tuesday, we skipped the only one class and went to ipoh for movie.
this time, he was the one who suggested first.
in my memory, he seldom ask me for movie first but is ME always the one who did so. Of course, i said YES
Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time, was the movie for that day. it's a nice movie indeed , especially the graphic designed was fabulous. but what catching most of my attentions are, the 2 main characters which are Prince Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) and Princess Tamina (Gemma Arterton) - the brave handsome guy  and pretty with personal style. overall, the movie is an action genre but i love the romance part in this movie that brought to me. 
i gave  to this movie :D  
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

random photo in Giordano

after that we went a cafe located inside the Jusco (forgive me forget what's that cafe named ) to cure our poor stomach.

butter fried rice. for me,it's just normal and nothing special. LOL
but this white coffee, i like it much  :)

pure honey lemon, it really pure honey and it tastes good. 
especially THIS! Gilled Black Pepper Chicken.i thought it would not enough to feed me but actually it fit my stomach size as well. what had surprise me was, it has marsh potato matched with black pepper source! perfect meal! 
so i gonna to give it  also!  :D

its price reasonable also. main + drink + mushroom soup only for around rm11 including 5%service tax


i think i would go for it next time again.  
good night 





0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails