Wednesday, June 9

6 June 2010 - morning


Before the day, my two besties kept their opinion  to come Kampar to give surprise to some one who had reached 21 at the night even thought they faced serious transport problem. Lucky them, finally have reached here safety .
For frank, i am so x9947261523765 glad to see them cause i really very miss them since during my sem breaks,they both are facing final and cannot dated them some day out. well now, welcome them- ms.Angelynn , mrs Lee ah fong and her lovely man, mr Ck.:)
then, we managed ah fong together with her man slept at jiayi's hse while Angelynn slept with me. poor some one has to be mr living room for one night!
haha.:D it's kay la since he's willing to do so. =p
on the other day in early morning of 6.30am, alarm rang as we arranged schedule that went ipoh for dimsum as breakfast.
so fyi, i and angelynn were slept for 1 and half hours only! @ @ definitely lack of sleep but we still look so excited!
when we reached there, oh gosh! there were freaking lotsa people, so called people mountain people sea!
we have to stand there waiting for empty seats..duh
after around 10mins past, only we get a small table for 5 of us pack together and craved for our food!
YAY!

The Yummy Foods






Let me introduce...

ah fong and her Man


me & Angelynn

(left to right) ah Fong, jiayi, me, Angleynn 

this so much. don't you think all of us are so natural? :)

after cured our poor stomach, cameron highland here we come~ !! yoohoo :D

to be cont...

2 cow shits:

J0eY said...

I ♥ the last pic very much !!!!

sfong said...

lol, wat my man?... not my man la, just my dear.... hahaha.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails