Friday, May 21

strange feel


Today woke up, beside caring about my bro first time took public transport back from Kampar, mom had talked to me something about my love matters.
She incidentally discovered my man had bad behavior which is smoking.
Then started to consult me that I should not over concern for relationship but study first since i still young.
Beside, she added that it's my fate as my ex also not that good. 


Mom, i know you experienced about life, and i do appreciate everything you share with me and give me some opinions.
But i know how to hold my life myself and understand what i do.
Mom,i know you love me and want to protect me. 
But i'm not more 12 year-old child yet heading to 21 year-old adult.


don't know what to reply my mom while she is advising me just now.
instead just keep give her a smile face and nodding head.I think i'm gonna crazy. i feel it's funny. 
duh


love is complicated because it is not only incurred two person but relate to two families.
I don't know what my man feel after i told him about my mom's opinion towards him. 
I think he is also feel not good. and for sure he cut more down his confident to my family.
I'm sorry my man. i know i still need you and love you,indeed.





3 cow shits:

F!on said...

wah~ ur color hard to see lolz

Unknown said...

i purposely made it wan.. hrm..

Wailoon said...

well... ur mom's intention is correct also... try to view one of the video i share in my fb den u will know... i think sooner or later ur mom n ur man will be the balance tat they wan...

Related Posts with Thumbnails