Thursday, May 20

don't forget me!!

no worries, finally am back.

Beside, just back from Pulao Langkawi 5days 4night with stunned skin and deep hole purse. :|

okay, get fun yet tired. and there got a lot of my very first time.
first time

  1. sit flight
  2. diving
  3. go with lotsa people whom not very close with me
so overall,
they are friendly and funny. 

I wanna to end here because is headache-ing to upload those 12324723945624 photos to fb with poor internet line.
duh,anyone volunteer to help me upload?
i even don't think to edit them. i'm lazy.... ... some more the google chrome need plug in installer.
have tried so many times but failed. then that IE is sucks!!
keep jamming there and retry again and again.
ireallyfedup!!

forget it,i don't think i cant do it! just need more time.
oh ya,stay tunned =)
have a kitkat,have some break.

see ya

2 cow shits:

F!on said...

finally updates ur blog..^^
'go with lotsa people whom not very close with me' wo..good

Unknown said...

hehe. yaya.. went with ck and eric both i know well nia.
update soon then you'll know who is them. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails