Monday, May 24

first time in Pcfair

Have no idea why sudden got feel want blog this since it's damn late for me to post.
Anyway, want to intro some pretty girls during worked.


She is 妏芯
First impression of her is mixed with taiwanese girl. while i get know other ushers i was think like : "oh gosh,i's the OLDER girl among them!!" :-(


The left side is Mikki Phor, she is the first i knew, was fresh graduated from form 5. =.= i am old woman! FML!!
Not much comment about my working, just what a coincident that met Tzia there. She was just working for Karpasky  in front of my booth!! and we just like Hi-and-Bye friend only, no comment. lolz

Before that,i was wondering how will be my duty and worry can't handle it well.
But last, it's just very EASY and some more feel bit dump!! i was just holding a small board and jerit-ing to attract customer come in our PC-guru booth.
of cos, most of them don't know what's the PC-guru, then we have to explain that it was giving free advice before get self a new pc or laptop, and having demo too.
So,overall it was not a bad working experience for me but i get realized that there are a lot of advantages of being a pretty lady!! i'm not pointing about me la!! that's why i envy them. ;<

okay,gonna end this post and do hope my salary can get sooner!!!
IamBroke T.T

    0 cow shits:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails