Wednesday, November 17

17112010

First of all,
Selamat Haji to all Malay~ =)

I know their culture of killing cow in the early morning to get beef.
But can I please you guys eat lesser or kill lesser of them since cow is so cute like ME?? *perasan betui*
okay back to the topic, today had muchie fun with my superb assignment mates plus buddies. =D
Totally worth back the tix price as we played from the gate opened till closed.
FML 
now i'm officially a chocolate sexay babe with clown nose! Duhh :(

Have to try x127348589328764 hard efforts to get my fairly skin back!! Gahhh
Besides, tomorrow is SFM individual assignment due date but I'm still on the half way progressing on it and you guys still can notice that I'm blogging, surfing FB, listening to the music !!!
Please help kill my laziness storms, thanks.
They seem like so enjoyed in controlling me to be an evil. >.<
okay fine, am trying hard to finish assignment soon!
wish me luck!!

Share with you guys, Rihanna Love the Way You Lie -Part 2 ( extreme likey =D )


Rihanna Love The Way You Lie - Part 2 [LYRICS on Screen ]
Uploaded by Officiel-Club. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails