Thursday, July 29

money face $_$

this title suited this post so well. as you can see my picture as below, WOW ~~

$_____$

okay,exactly the same. LOL
Last friday night after HRM test, i took 10.19pm shutter train back to KL central, around 12.45am reached.
appreciated my parents so much, they scared don't know the way to KL central, but reached there half an hour early. >_< 

then the another day, 7a.m woke up for make up purpose.
i really salute to those make up expertise, esp those girls whom always wear fake eye lashes go to school.
wondered why they are so pro enough, can fix them within short time then attend the class by time.
for me,am so fed up on my make up skill, just blessed that my fake eye lashes can last longer during working. 
@__@
this time i worked at Stadium Melawati / Stadium Shah Alam (idk which is the exact venue) which organized Home Deco Fair from 10am to 9pm, and my function is a flyer girl to promote for Sunshine Kitchen. =D

This is the flyer that i distributed and try to attract customer come in our booth.
sorry that i forgot what's this malay girl name,in fact she came at the last day i worked. :$

my boss, Simon. surprisingly, he is kampar-ian. LOL


and Steven. he is kampar-ian too. 

WAIT!! 
a surprise guest! 
*dangdang*

still rmb who is she? she appeared in my last last last last post! =P check it out. 

she planned to visit me for dinner act, but she blurred and confused the exact place and get lost! 
the time she reached is almost the time that i have to back to work. so just accompanied for few mins, and she promised to fetch me back home later. 
Yay! we chit-chat non stop in Station One, and laugh die hard me XD


D4-eVer
I deeply hope that you can find your real man earlier.
a shoulder that you can hold., rely on.

end with love, xoxo


0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails