Tuesday, July 13

Flowers

L.I.F.E stand for...?i don't know. i just know sometime i miss club so much. i want go clubbing badly. don't misunderstood that i'm clubbing queen, i realized that only clubbing is the one that really make my mind relieved and reduce my stress effectively. 
i been around more than half year never enter to club, started to feel life is so bored while stuck at here small simple city. especially now is my final year, the level of stress climbed up and it drives me crazy.
F.L.O.W.E.Rsssss.. 

first is red.

it's hot like SUN, melted people's heart easily  @ @





second is pink. it looked like soft and kind-heart people, bring happiness, grace and gentility





give people hope, sweet and warm smile. :)



third is orange. enthusiasm? warmth? sure it gives people confidence and a passion for life.

last but no least, one of my favorite - White rose. see how elegance looked i'm
^__^

mini flowers i like them  




simple view that
L.I.F.E means



Love IForEver  
appreciate every moment you at, every person beside you, every things round you
because it might happen only ONCE in your life


0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails