Saturday, March 20

the KIDS ❤

Long time din't update my blog, smell it's died? nope! it's awake!! :)

well, actually today just finish second midterm of Business Finance, I feel guilty to my mom, that I promise her will get good result for her.

But i think i fail the mission,I've made her in disappointment.

nothing can cheer me up so far, indeed. & I feel so depressed of my performance.

Why shall I so stupid huh? sigh

Give me a miracle there! ishh.. ;)

back to the title, let me share you guys some pictures which taken during eve of CNY'10


this 2 little kids are my uncle's son... different uncle born each wan la, who is at my father that side.
they look so excited! ye--ap! they did! idk why they just screamed out there when i took out my camera. maybe these are their style? pandai-nya, potential to be next star since young! hee


but well, after 5mins still screamed. another already tak boleh tahan still wan scream! maybe in his mind , he said that : "I won't lose you!!!!" =D

okays, after their parents looked fierce at them, they started to calm down a little bit. One used his hands to cover his shyness face,perhaps. and another one just smiled at his parents, i guess his smile indicated that : I'm so enjoy in screaming! don't you think?
so, they are tired. both just looked at another camera right now. at same direction at a same time too! don't you guys feel they are so cute?? ❤

after all, shift the focus back to their favorite toy - car. most of boys are like them, isn't it?

he asked me to give him something? camera? no way! ask back to your dad. tee-hee

angpao time! just take la, don shy shy. =p

The changes in this year CNY is, there are few kids joined in the big family and celebrate with. Suddenly feel self is so old. How good it be if i still a kid?
no worries, no sadness. no EXAM some more!!
The point here is,now i'm heading to 21. ><

Dearest time, can you don fly so fast?


Last but not least, although the kids above are cute enough.
In my mind, he is the cutest among them ❤ however, sometimes he is very naughty.

weii, don't bully me can???!! I'm your sis leh, beh-ha-min wor! =p




***** MUACKSSsss ******


0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails