Sunday, January 24

Baking time ♥

Well, Chinese New Year is coming very soon!
One day, mom ask me :" Got interest to bake biscuit or not? I call aunt help us buy the biscuit ingredients then you bake okay? "

I :" Sure, if you din't mind to eat hangus ." =p

After that, my mom made aunt a called and she bought us the ingredient. Out of my expected, she gave us the ingredients straight the other day. Fast and efficient huh! teehee :)
It convenient to me also because i can bake it earlier since few more days later i have to go back Kampar.

Before that,mom bring me go nearer Econsave buy butter, caster sugar, flour, vanilla flavouring and soda Bicarbonate that the aunt din't prepare for us. :|
Other ingredients needed like nuts, chocolate powder, and chocolate chips. So we can start to do now =)

First of all, we need to bake the nuts for 3 or 4 mins to make it taste good and serve it.
Then, put the butter into a bowl that we gonna to make biscuit,whee~ ;)

When the butter is totally melt, put in caster sugar, egg, vanilla flavouring and soda Bicarbonate, mixture them all together.

Mixture them to melt each other *combination to be one that what our parents do in order to born us out* =p

After that, 300gram flour needed, put in to the bowl and mixture again. (my right hand started pain due to keep 'kacao' them :(

when you see there is a bit sticky, add in chocolate powder,nuts that baked before and chocolate chips.

Now you can make whatever size you like. mom suggest me to make it smaller because worry not enough eat for us. =)

Baking, baking, baking time. 8-) *while almost done, it smells good. slurrrp =p
Taadaah~! It's done! A little look like chips more biscuit right? hee. (some of them hangus already, but my dad thought it's coffee flavour and compliment me it tastes good. :D)

I want eat right now lur! yummy~

4 cow shits:

J0eY said...

I wonder when will u bake one for me?
hehe..

Unknown said...

haha.. if u want i bring some to you eat =p
hehe.

Small3gg said...

den me leh?wahaha

Unknown said...

all come together =) hee..

Related Posts with Thumbnails