Friday, April 13

MrLens' Pretty Sexy Beautiful Eyes Blogger's Contest



How if I own a pair of pretty sexy beautiful eyes as poster above? 

I have astigmatism and I have to wear specs so that I can have clear vision. Due to this reason, I don't have confident while wearing a pair of specs out because it looks nerd on me. 



Till then, I received an email from Plusizekitten said that I've been selected as one of the 30 bloggers to review the Freshlook Colorblends from MrLens. Doesn't it sounds drama to me? I'm surprised and unbelievable that I've been selected! OH GOSH! I mean I never been asked to do such review before, maybe this is a new kick start. I'm gonna work hard for this review for the god sake of the Nikon Coolpix P300 which worth over RM1k.

WoW

Sounds attractive and pushing me more hard for the prizieee! *hrm emm*
By the way, I redeemed my favorite colors from MrLens website. I can't wait of receiving the parcel from MrLens so I can show it to my friends or public that how confident I've now with the help of ColorBlends. *grinsmile

Aww.. Have to start brainstorming from now on to create the most creative plus interesting plus funny for my readers in coming review post.
So...


Stay Tuned peeps..

& not to forget...

Wish me luck!! *winks

Related Posts with Thumbnails