Friday, April 13

Let's go TAMF 2012



Hi all, greetings! ;) Just a short post to tell you what, I really get myself 4 tix to TAMF which held on tomorrow!



Hooray! Thanks to Nuffnang! I can really 'fly' to them and rock together with my idols! *rockerstar*
Of cos, not to forget to thanks Agnes! She drove all the way down to Nuffnang office to collect them on behalf of me after she signed her job offer letter.
LOL
By the way, I'm headache of what to wear consider as beach attire. :\ hmmm, some of my friends recommend to wear bikini but I think no need to wear so over as long as it's comfortable and pretty enough. For sure, I will straight wear a pair of slippers out! Heh...

Alright, that's all for this post! I shall see you guys tomorrow at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach by 6.30pm!
Ciao~ <3


XoXo
Related Posts with Thumbnails