Friday, April 9

yes, I did!!

Do you guys see there is a new 'family member' in my post? Found that?!?

yes, i SUCCESSFULLY to put 'reaction' to become part of my toy ! please claps your hands and welcome them =D

well, now i'm going to share my experience with you guys!
For those people who are using default Blogger template with no modification to the layout, you just go to Layout and click Edit in your blogger dashboard with title 'Blog Posts' as the picture below.
Then it will pop out with this, go check the 'reaction' box there and save, then you'll get it!

Have tried it? but failed? how??!?

Never mind, it's another way for whom facing same problems with me! =)
This means you're using a customized or third party template, then you will need to add the required codes to your template manually.
First you go to Layout, and click 'Edit HTML' in your blogger dashboard and check the 'Expand Widget Templates' box. Next, search for the following line of codes or similar :

Hints: it should be on the middle part. After you find it,immediately after this line, add the following section of codes:
Go preview your template and see whether 'Reactions' is added-on appear beneath each of your blog posts, if it do then save this new feature to your template.
With more information, you can search more by clicking here.

So now everyone is having it and I can just clicking one of them to express my comments. How ease and convenient of it!

Gonna end here, hope you'll like it. =)
and don't forget do support me by clicking 'funny', 'cool' or 'like' so i know you guys are loving me

0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails