Sunday, April 4

a DAY♥ with family

It's Sunday,again! and I was in Klang.
My elder sister is so kind. she is going to treat us go for DimSum since she got her first salary! =D
Yeah,this gonna be the first time gather whole family to eat DimSum!! you know why, it's hard to get a complete family members to eat together especially on Sunday because my mom normally went for work.
So, here's the photo ::



Time to bill. once again, thanks to my charming and pretty Ms. Jocelyn. you knew i l♥ve you!
Even though i was in sweet home, but i felt extremely BORING in the whole afternoon. actually planned to back kampar after this, my MS suddenly changed her mind due to her tiredness, so GOD dk what i gonna to do ><

At night, while on the way going back grandpa's house, we saw I-city! Heard there is full of LCD light and beautiful, and i have bring the camera,so here we go =D




Just using one hour there, because my father was waiting for us alone outside due to no parking. pity him! hehe.
that day was 2 birthday boys 'ngao yat' (in Cantonese) . this had called me back some memory which when i was young like them, i used to celebrate birthday there! and get my first presents from them! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
After this, we fetched elder sis and bro back to their hostel. my sis stayed MU while my bro stayed dk where is the place called, actually had shocked me the most. he is staying fourth floor while the ground floor is a shop. then you know some kl area was mixing with some foreigner workers, that place is fulled of their smell! OMFG! you also can see from upstairs there are some mouse which size is big like cat and dark walking at the ground floor. so can you imagine how bad is that environment? i feel very lucky where my study environment isn't that worst and appreciate, even thought it is far away from my hometown.

okay, should end here. have a nice day.

0 cow shits:

Related Posts with Thumbnails