Sunday, November 13

illness

what shall i said? hmm.. later 5.30pm gonna attend for colleague's wedding dinner at Restaurant Le Fu Men at Meru. Wah Wah Wah, so a little bit excited for that, since this is the first time given people invited for this ceremony by own. Should not so men-syasuikan self right? but anyhow, the main course wouldn't me, why should I be so nervous ? already gone insane me! 

I been no feeling so good since last month. This is not the first time giving friends cheated and no caring my feelings but still got hurt and there's no people concern any about. Maybe what i thought i'm mature and considerate is wrong, there's no people could try to take care of your feelings and neither off. An assumption, everyone in the world is self pointer, they only care themselves or others who they think is important for them. Clearly can see that, I have no sincere friends or any who treat me as their important people. How awkward and pitiful am I . 


Related Posts with Thumbnails